Whole Home Inspections
What is inspected?
- Air Conditioning and Heating Systems
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Foundation and Basement/Crawl Space
- Exterior Siding, Trim, Windows and Doors
- Attic and Insulation
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Doors
- Affixed Appliances (Water Heater, Stove, etc.)
Home Inspections typically take 2-4 hours depending on the size of the home and its components. We know that home inspection reports are time sensitive. Reports are generally delivered within 3 hours of the inspection and are guaranteed to be delivered within 24hours.
The EPA and KDHE recommend you test your home for Radon
- Radon is a naturally occurring, odorless, colorless, tasteless gas that is a decay product of Uranium in the soil.
- Most Radon enters a building through cracks in the floors, walls and foundation and collects indoors.
- Radon is classified as a Group 1 or Group A Carcinogen, meaning it is carcinogenic to humans.
- Elevated levels of Radon in a home present a significant health risk.
- In the U.S. Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer for those who have never smoked and the second leading cause for lung cancer over all.
- The EPA and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment recommend that all citizens test their home for radon.